Windows Live Hotmail accounts allow you to delete your account any time. After it is cancelled, you can reactivate it by simply signing in again with your account login and password within 120 days and the account will be automatically reactivated.
The Procedure to close Windows Live Hotmail Accounts
- The Windows Live help team instructs you to open your Internet browser and navigate to the Windows Live Hotmail and close your Account page.
- The Windows Live help team opines that you read over the information on the page to ensure that you wish to close your account. If you close your account, you will lose all the other benefits and services that Hotmail and Live provide. It will affect your Passport and MySpace site.
- The Windows Live Help team suggests you copy any information from the account that you may need before termination. It is also a good idea to do a mass mailing from your address book to users that you want to have in your new address. Be sure to update your MySpace account before cancelling your account.
- Click “Close Account” to close your account
- Windows Live Hotmail accounts may be reactivated within 120 days of closing. Simply log back in using your Hotmail address and password within this time frame.
- According to the Windows Live Help team, if you pay for premium Hotmail service, it is a good idea to cancel the service before closing the account to avoid overcharge. Closing your Hotmail account will delete all messages in your inbox and personal folders.
If you require help with this procedure all you need to do is contact the Windows Live Help team. You can even refer to the Windows Live help manual or visit the Windows live help website for more information on this procedure. Closing a Windows Live Hotmail account has been simplified owing to the efforts of the Windows Live help team.
Peter Stowe Google+