features of movie maker
Windows Live Movie maker is a free video editing software from the Microsoft workshop, using which you can create slideshows and movies from photos and videos. Nonetheless, you can insert lyrics into the slideshow with captions and thereby create custom karaoke videos.
But these fantastic features of the software when wrongly deployed can cause serious violation of law and attract penalization. The instances include unauthorized editing of photos and videos and uploading them to the internet for fun or other unlawful activities. The Moviemaker software when used positively will improve your editing and photography skills.
Discussed below are the instructions from the Windows Live Help team for making a karaoke slide using the Movie Maker software.
Windows live Movie maker features
- Turn on your computer system and go to Start button and select the Search option.
- Provide maximum possible information about the photograph or video you wish to edit in the search box.
- Now right-click the file and select Open With option from the drop down menu. From the list of available software programs, select Windows Live Movie Maker by simply checking the box near the option followed by pressing the Apply button to save the changes.
- After launching Windows Live Movie Maker, hit on the Add Music button and choose the song you wish to edit from the track list by clicking the OK button.
- Select Caption from the home tab.
- To insert text, double-click Enter Text Here option in the preview window.
- Now enter the lyrics in the desired text field.
- By using the tools available in the Text Tools Format option, you can change the color, effects, size, and font of your text.
- Now from the Home window, click Add Videos And Photos option and select media for your karaoke video.
- Don’t forget to adjust the timing, failing to do so can render the caption mismatch with the song. For this, select Individual Caption option from the timeline pane and pull the right end of the segment to desired position. If you drag the segment to right, the caption stays for longer and moves faster if moved to the left.
- Now you can preview the slideshow by simply clicking the Play button.
That’s all with the instructions from the Windows Live help team to make karaoke slides with Movie Maker. Thanks for your energy, have a wonderful time ahead!